Cash Management Specialist
Option to Work remote is available. Overtime available.
Base salary $55,000-$75,000 and a $100.00 per closed file fee.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3 years’ plus experience as a
Mortgage Processor, and experience with residential mortgage originations and
closings compliance regulations, experience originating correspondent and
brokered residential mortgages and experience with Ellie Mae Encompass system
or similar Loan Origination System
• Verify, compile,
and prepare application information for submission of residential mortgage in
accordance with correspondent/broker requirements
• Maintain and update
borrower files in the Ellie Mae Encompass system through processing and
assist with upgrades
• Obtain documents (flood determinations, appraisals, credit
reports, VOE’s and tax records as required) and resolve issues through the
application and underwriting process
• Ensure required disclosures are
accurate and delivered in a timely manner in accordance with regulations
Review files for red flag ID theft issues and submit to BSA department with
• Submit mortgage loan application file for
underwriting approval and rate locks, monitor rate expirations and request
extensions as needed
• Provide approval and denial letters to borrowers in
accordance with Reg B Notice of Action Taken
• Identify and properly document
loans that are HMDA reportable
• Prepare reports related to pipeline, loans
held for sale, closed/ denied/withdrawn loans etc.
Visit our website www.ccbankonline.com.