CONNECTICUT BANKERS ASSOCIATION
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES GUIDE
UPDATED: MAY 28, 2020
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2020 WEBINAR ARCHIVE
- State Coronavirus Web Site
- Governor Lamont Executive Orders
- Executive Order 7BB: April 17, 2020: Cloth face coverings or higher level of protection required in public wherever close contact is unavoidable; and further postponement of presidential preference primary to August 11.
- Executive Order 7X: April 10, 2020: Protections for residential renters impacted by COVID-19.
- Executive Order 7V: April 7, 2020: Safe workplaces in essential businesses.
- Executive Order 7S: April 1, 2020: 60-day grace period for premium payments, policy cancellations, and non-renewals of insurance policies; Relief from certain municipal tax deadlines and collection efforts; Extension of deadline to file income and expense statement to August 15; Suspension of non-judicial tax sales.
- Executive Order 7Q: March 30, 2020: Remote notarization and removal of witness requirements (which would include mortgage deeds)
- Executive Order 7N: March 26: Further reduction of social and recreational gatherings to 5 people; Further restrictions on retail operations.
- Executive Order 7H (Stay Safe, Stay Home): March 20, 2020: Restrictions on in-person workplace attendance, with bank and financial services exceptions
- Executive Order 7G: March 19, 2020: Postponement of presidential primary to June 2; Suspension of non-critical court operations and associated requirements.
- Executive Order 7D: March 16, 2020: Further reduction of social and recreational gatherings to 50 people; Limits restaurant, bar, and private club operations to off-premise consumption of food and non-alcoholic beverages; and Closure of gym, sports, fitness, recreation facilities, and movie theaters.
- Executive Order 7: March 12, 2020: Limiting the size of gatherings to 250 people.
- Governor Lamont Press Releases